Who: children aged 3 months to five years
When: Monday to Friday 7:30am – 6:00pm
What: Full and part-time nursery care
In our rapidly changing world children need to be encouraged, stimulated, and supported to reach their full potential. Union Grove Community Nursery is providing exactly that – a place “where it is fun to learn”. As a community led nursery, Union Grove works in partnership with parents to create a positive home-from-home environment so that children learn, play, socialise and develop the foundations needed for life.
What makes Union Grove Community Nursery the right place for your little one?
- A curriculum that caters to your child’s holistic development
- A caring, qualified staff that nurtures your child’s interests
- Safe, modern and well-equipped premises with large indoor and outdoor spaces
- A focus on good health practices and healthy meals
- Parent and carer involvement in the nursery activities
- Experienced ‘key persons’ to help your child feel ‘at home’
Union Grove Community Nursery believes that high quality childcare together with an excellent service in early years provision are the essential principles that turn their vision into reality. The long serving nursery team consider it their privilege to care for children and accompany them as they embark on their journey of learning and development through play.
Nursery is offering waiving the registration fee when you quote Clapham Mums when booking.
Address: First Floor, 110 Union Road SW8 2SH