Welcome to Toddler Sense, a multi-sensory adventure for busy people from 13 months to 5 years.
Toddler Sense is a whole new world of sensory stimulation, play, fun adventures and learning for your toddler or child. Every week introduces a whole new experience for your little one to explore, why not come and join the fun.
Explorer fabulous adventure play area!
The sessions always begin in the fabulous play area. It’s not only a great place to play, but the equipment encourages a wide range of skills from social (making new friends) to physical (climbing, rolling, bouncing), emotional (it’s so much fun!), creative (building a house), intellectual (working out how to get over obstacles), and heaps more! And we all know how important physical activity is in helping your child to sleep!
Then the session moves on to structured activities. The sessions will start with our ‘How do you do?’ welcome song which is a fantastic cue to your little ones to know they are going to have fun with their grown ups.
Every week they have a different theme so why not come and climb aboard a rocket and zoooooom to the stars, put the hatches down on their yellow submarine, explore the Blue Lagoon, tame a fiery dragon, dive to the bottom of the Coral Sea, dance the summer salsa, go ape at the African Zoo, get busy on Tod’s construction site, set the sails and cross the high seas to Treasure Island or be a firefighter.
Why attend one of the award-winning Toddler Sense classes?
- An educational, interactive and developmental programme, which will help your toddler learn and develop important skills.
- Every class has been carefully designed, planned and researched by Dr Lin Day with you and your toddler’s needs in mind.
- An ideal place to meet new parents, ask questions, share ideas, experiences and memories together.
- Classes designed to help your adventurous toddler or child burn off excess energy and develop vital physical, communication, social and intellectual skills.
- Highly trained Class Leaders who are all DBS checked.
- Received the Gold Award accreditation with the Children’s Activities Association (CAA) – peace of mind for parents.
They know just what keeps your toddler or child happy, busy, motivated, interested and excited to learn! Join their exciting world of magic and adventure in a safe and happy environment – there’s always something new and wonderful to look forward to!
Classes are held at the Balham Scout Hall on Balham High Road every Tuesday. Classes are £12.00 per session termly or £13.50 PAYG. They offer a 3 week trial so you can try the classes before committing to the full term.