Eve & Grace Wellness Studio was launched in Battersea in January 2017 by Marsha Powell, a mother of two children. The boutique studio is a space where you can come down and slow down, reconnect and just be, with no judgments. The vision for the studio is to support the wellness journey of all, irrespective of shape, size, age or race.
The studio runs Yoga, Pilates, Barre, Dance, Meditation and Pre & Postnatal classes in a positive, warm and friendly, intimate atmosphere (with no more than 10 clients in a class).
Some of the classes offered include:
- Mum and Baby Pilates from 6 weeks– designed specifically for post pregnancy, offering new mums some much deserved time to focus on themselves and an opportunity to nurture their bodies back to shape.
- Mum and Baby Music and Movement Class– a fun filled space for mum and baby to play and explore new ways to move together with music, nursery rhymes and imaginative games to keep everyone active.
- Mum and Baby yoga (6 weeks to 12 months)– Special attention is given to gently re-engaging with core & soothing tight shoulders.
- Children’s yoga– classes are split by age starting from 3-4, 5-6, 6-11, 12+ years.
- Family yoga– This is great opportunity to come together, enjoy a fun practice whilst family bonding.
- Candlelight yoga- a slow-paced style of yoga with postures, or asanas, that are held for longer periods of time.
- Vinyasa and Hatha Yoga– There are classes at various levels from beginners to advanced.
- Pregnancy Yoga– The class assists in easing common pregnancy ailments, pains and preparing you for labour. The main focus is on the breath and helping the body to adapt the changes during pregnancy.
- Pilates– class is designed to readdress the body’s natural balance through a series of exact, controlled movements. There are classes at various levels from beginners to advanced.
- Monthly women circle– An invitation for women to come along to pause and reflect together in a quiet meditative and transformative way.
- Barre HiiT– The class marries toning moves of barre with the cardio impact of HIIT.
- Barre– a fun, energetic, workout that fuses techniques from dance, pilates and yoga that will tone and define your whole body.
- Dance fitness– a type of group fitness class that incorporates some or many forms of dance.
- Zumba– involves dance and aerobic movements performed to energetic music.
Eve & Grace are offering Clapham Mums members 20% off drop in with code CM20 and 10% off their first pass with code CM10.
Get in touch with the studio to find out more about classes, pre and post natal training options and baby friendly classes.
103E Lavender Hill, London SW11 5QL
Phone: 0208 004 5090